PLEASE READ THIS CARD AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF CARDS IS YOUR CONSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.PLEASE READ THIS CARD AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF CARDS IS YOUR CONSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
· Publicly available information from government records.
· Deidentified oraggregated consumer information.
· Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as:
· health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996(HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
· personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA),the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information PrivacyAct (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
· Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
· Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
· To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name andcontact information to request our products or services, or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information torespond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase aproduct or service, we will use that information to provide the product orservice (including, as applicable, processing your payment and facilitating delivery). We may also save your information to facilitate new product ordersor process returns.
· If you indicate that you are interested in purchasing certain advertising or financial products we may sell or license your information (including,without limitation, Personal Information) to our partners (including, withoutlimitation, advertising and lead referral partners) in order for such partnersto provide advertising, financial and related services to you, including in connection with products or services in which you have expressed interest.
· To provide, support,personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
· To create, maintain,customize, and secure your account with us.
· To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
· To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
· To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offeringsrelevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent,where required by law).
· To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services,databases and other technology assets, and business.
· For testing, research,analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
· To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
· As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
· To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture,restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Funneldash’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part ofbankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Funneldash about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
Funneldash will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Funneldash may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter an agreement that describes thepurpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
· Service providers(including advertising and lead referral partners).
· Data aggregators.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
[Category A: Identifiers.]
[Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.]
[Category D: Commercial information.]
[Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.]
[Category G: Geo location data.]
· Service providers(including advertising and lead referral partners)
· Data aggregators
We engage certain trusted third parties toper form functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation,hosting and maintenance, error monitoring, debugging, performance monitoring,billing, customer relationship, database storage and management, and directmarketing campaigns. We may share your Personal Information with these thirdparties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions andprovide such services. We also require these third parties to maintain theprivacy and security of the Personal Information they process on our behalf.
The CCPA provides consumers (Californiaresidents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. Thissection describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and DataPortability Rights
You have the right to request that Funneldashdisclose certain information to you about our collection and use of yourpersonal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm yourverifiable consumer request (see the “Exercising Access, Data Portability, andDeletion Rights” section below), we will disclose to you:
· The categories ofpersonal information we collected about you.
· The categories ofsources for the personal information we collected about you.
· Our business orcommercial purpose for collecting, licensing or selling that personalinformation.
· The categories ofthird parties with whom we share that personal information.
· The specific pieces ofpersonal information we collected about you (also called a data portabilityrequest).
· If we sold, licensedor disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separatelists disclosing:
· Sales or licensing,identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipientpurchased; and
· Disclosures for abusiness purpose, identifying the personal information categories that eachcategory of recipient obtained.
You have the right to request that Funneldashdelete any of your personal information that Funneldash collected from you andretained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm yourverifiable consumer request (see “Exercising Access, Data Portability, andDeletion Rights” section below), we will delete (and direct our serviceproviders to delete) your personal information from our records, unless anexception applies.
We may deny yourdeletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or ourservice provider(s) to:
1. Complete the transaction for which wecollected the personal information, provide a product or service that yourequested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of ourongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract withyou.
2. Detect security incidents, protect againstmalicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute thoseresponsible for such activities.
3. Debug products to identify and repair errorsthat impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right ofanother consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise anotherright provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California ElectronicCommunications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific,historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to allother applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion maylikely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if youpreviously provided informed consent.
7. Enable solely internal uses that arereasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship withus.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Make other internaland lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context inwhich you provided it.
· Calling us at 805-826-DASH[GM3]
· Emailing us at [email protected]
Only you, or a person registered with theCalifornia Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, maymake a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. Youmay also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make averifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
· Provide sufficientinformation that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whomwe collected personal information or an authorized representative.
· Describe your request with sufficient detailthat allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provideyou with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority tomake the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does notrequire you to create an account with us. However, we may consider requestsmade through your password protected account sufficiently verified when therequest relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information providedin a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity orauthority to make the request.
For instructions on exercising sale opt-outrights, see “Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights” section.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiableconsumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require moretime (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period inwriting.
If you have an account with us, we may deliverour written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, wewill deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. Theresponse we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with arequest, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a formatto provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allowyou to transmit the information from one entity to another entity withouthindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respondto your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, ormanifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we willtell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate beforecompleting your request.
We may share information with our advertisingand referral partners. If you indicate that you are interested inpurchasing certain advertising or financial products we may sell or licenseyour information (including, without limitation, personally-identifiableinformation) to our partners (including, without limitation, advertising and leadreferral partners) in order for such partners to provide advertising, financialand related services to you including in connection with products or servicesin which you have expressed interest. However, we will not otherwise sell your personalinformation. California law requires that, to the extent we sell your personalinformation, we maintain a separate webpage that allows you to opt out of thesale of your personal information, which can be accessed by clicking this link
· Deny you goods orservices.
· Charge you differentprices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts orother benefits, or imposing penalties.
· Provide you adifferent level or quality of goods or services.
· Suggest that you may receive a different priceor rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods orservices.
However, we may offer you certain financialincentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, orquality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonablyrelate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms thatdescribe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentiveprogram requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil CodeSection § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal informationto third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request,please send an email to [email protected] or write us at:
Attn: Privacy Officer
3006 Pearce Road,
Austin, Texas 78730
Funneldash reserves the right to amend thisprivacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to thisprivacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update thenotice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website followingthe posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Attn: Privacy Officer
3006 Pearce Road,
Austin, Texas 78730