PLEASE READ THIS CARD AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF CARDS IS YOUR CONSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.PLEASE READ THIS CARD AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF CARDS IS YOUR CONSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
· Publicly available information from government records.
· De identified or aggregated consumer information.
· Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as:
· Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996(HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
· Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information PrivacyAct (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
· Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
· Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
· To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request our products or services, or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to provide the product or service (including, as applicable, processing your payment and facilitating delivery). We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
· If you indicate that you are interested in purchasing certain advertising or financial products we may sell or license your information (including, without limitation, Personal Information) to our partners (including, without limitation, advertising and lead referral partners) in order for such partners to provide advertising, financial and related services to you, including in connection with products or services in which you have expressed interest.
· To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
· To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
· To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
· To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
· To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
· To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
· For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
· To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
· As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
· To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Funneldash’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Funneldash about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
Funneldash will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Funneldash may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter an agreement that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
· Service providers(including advertising and lead referral partners).
· Data aggregators.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
[Category A: Identifiers.]
[Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.]
[Category D: Commercial information.]
[Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.]
[Category G: Geo location data.]
· Service providers (including advertising and lead referral partners)
· Data aggregators
We engage certain trusted third parties toper form functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, error monitoring, debugging, performance monitoring, billing, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We may share your Personal Information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services. We also require these third parties to maintain the privacy and security of the Personal Information they process on our behalf.
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and DataPortability Rights
You have the right to request that Funneldash disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see the “Exercising Access, Data Portability, andDeletion Rights” section below), we will disclose to you:
· The categories of personal information we collected about you.
· The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
· Our business or commercial purpose for collecting, licensing or selling that personal information.
· The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
· The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
· If we sold, licensed or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
· Sales or licensing, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
· Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
You have the right to request that Funneldash delete any of your personal information that Funneldash collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see “Exercising Access, Data Portability, andDeletion Rights” section below), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
1. Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a product or service that your requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
3. Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California ElectronicCommunications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
7. Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
· Calling us at 805-826-DASH
· Emailing us at [email protected]
Only you, or a person registered with theCalifornia Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
· Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
· Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we may consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
For instructions on exercising sale opt-out rights, see “Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights” section.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period inwriting.
If you have an account with us, we may deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We may share information with our advertising and referral partners. If you indicate that you are interested in purchasing certain advertising or financial products we may sell or license your information (including, without limitation, personally-identifiable information) to our partners (including, without limitation, advertising and lead referral partners) in order for such partners to provide advertising, financial and related services to you including in connection with products or services in which you have expressed interest. However, we will not otherwise sell your personal information. California law requires that, to the extent we sell your personal information, we maintain a separate webpage that allows you to opt out of the sale of your personal information, which can be accessed by clicking this link
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
· Deny you goods or services.
· Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
· Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
· Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil CodeSection § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at:
Attn: Privacy Officer
12020 Pepperidge Austin TX 78739
Funneldash reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Attn: Privacy Officer
12020 Pepperidge Austin TX 78739